The Adventures of a wandering UniCat in the world of SL!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Unicat never left! And is too helpful!

See I'm already back to UniCat form! I can't stay away long I always come back XD But anyways what all has changed since the last post... I was promoted to Head Host then demoted and and Fired while I slept! Way to go me! I lose jobs I work my ass off for in my sleep! SO I guess ill just stop giving a shit and go to bed... It's back to =Derailed= and +DV8+ love for me! Three clubs have now fired me cause I was too helpful so I have now learned my lesson - Don't manage a club unless you don't want to lift a finger cause if you lift a finger they take and arm and don't let you have it back till it's useless... Yes I'm in a morbid mood atm cant help it. You wake up to you've been forced to step down no wait even better your fired! I've de-friened you, probably muted you, defiantly blocked you on FB, but left you in the VIP group so you could come party cause your a great person... Hell week is HELL not sure I ever want another spring break cause the week after SUCKS!
But yeah all I'm good for at the moment is raging and breaking contest boards so I'll be back when I'm not broken...

UniCat Out!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I think you should bust some heads...prove them your better then that pshhhawww

    ReplyDelete