The Adventures of a wandering UniCat in the world of SL!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Official Unofficial +DV8+ Orange Cyber Bunneh Slut!

No like seriously that's what I was this week... Yes I know I slacked on my blogging... on the bright side I finished the Twisted Hunt! \o/ I earned my bragging rights! But now to catch you up on my world... So after the firing spree and such I found my new theme song, Goodbye by SR-71, but then again this is a theme song I've used more than once.. you would think that after the second time using it I would learn, right? Nope, it's time #3 maybe I'll learn this time... Actually I think I did cause when I was asked back a week later I declined. Sure I'll take the apology, but I've learned that actions speak louder than words and well those words didn't fix the actions. But yeah.. Hell can you believe I've worked at =Derailed= nearly a year now? Too bad I don't have the exact date cause the calendar got reset... O shit, maybe I can look it up with history and find those nifty IMs from my trail...(runs off to look)... O hell I have worked at =Derailed= over a year now, 3/28! \o/ Glad I found my happy club home! But yeah I'm tired and I finished my modeling hours so I'll sign off for now and fill you in next week.


~UniCat Out =^.~=

No comments:

Post a Comment