The Adventures of a wandering UniCat in the world of SL!

Monday, March 1, 2010

I can haz FEESH!

Okay so I'm obviously horrible at keeping this blog thing up maybe ppl have good reasons for not wanting me to be the one to update their blogs... But anyway I HAVE A FEESH! I got a new Dragonet AV last night and cause it's rainbow I'm in L O V E! **note to self: get it +DV8+ approved** It gave me the inspiration for tonight's Inhuman Monday contest at =Derailed=! O and I got a new job too! and they didn't fire me after 1 week so I guess they really do want me XD Course then again when my name was mentioned to the GM before my app was even looked at he said hired.. so apparently the drama llamas haven't killed my SL reputation! But yeah now I work as a fill in host at The Hive (another Industrial club). God some days I love that my friends drag me around and talk me into doing stuff. I have SOOOO much fun there and I totally didn't feel like the oddball at the start I was accepted right in.. unlike clubs I've managed... wow just another reason I work where I do and not there anymore... But yeah back to the point o yeah what was the point... Dragonet= WIN! was that the point? O well I'm still the UniCat don't be alarmed Tsu will never convince me to go Dragon for forever I'm too catty to keep it up for long. Any way here is pics of the awesome AV at my new snow-globe home that Tsu made.





=^,.,~= UniCat Out! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment